View Single Post
Old 07-15-2014, 03:02 PM   #8
LunarBerry
YT 500 Club Member

lol oh nuuuooo, I would go berserk if she fell from something higher than being on the floor and would probably spaz out enough to rush her to the vet. When she's on the couch or other higher areas, she is carefully watched and has never fell off anything that high, nor does she seem to want to jump off those heights (thank goodness). It's just that she tends to land a little hard or wrong for her height (which isn't much) and occasionally yelps or cries from it (she probably hit her nose or eye on impact). She tends to not want to stay in the lap of other family members too long and basically tries to get out. She seems fine a bit later, but things like that just makes me worried cause she feels so fragile My best friend tells me that I shouldn't worry as much as I do, that they'll get little bumps and scraps here and there, just like human kids, but just to keep an eye on them. Everytime she yelps our jack russell, Chloe (the oldest), would come and check on her. I'm happy to say Chloe's warming up to her some and may sometimes play with her and the fact she's wanting to check on her sometimes, makes me feel at ease. Mila, our other younger jack, doesn't seem to have much interest in her. But yea, I'm glad it's a short jump too ^^;;;
My main thing is I'm being paranoid and stressing over all sort of things cause I keep having this fear that this little baby is gonna hurt herself. If it was possible, I'd be one of those folks that would keep her in her pen or have her wrapped in bubble-wrap ^^;;

Last edited by LunarBerry; 07-15-2014 at 03:05 PM.
LunarBerry is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!