Thread: Coffee is toxic
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 01:22 PM   #3
docmartin
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by matese View Post
We all know coffee is toxic for our canine babies. I have ran across ppl that dunk cookies into their coffee and feed to their dogs or lets their dog lap up a bit of their coffee, coffee has milk and sugar or just milk no sugar, so far I have not heard of black coffee with sugar or just plain black coffee.These are not friends, just ppl I have ran across through friends. All are “know it all” yet knows nothing about the health of their babies. These are not yorkies by the way, they are mixed breeds or various pedigrees. For starters, I would never think to give any dog a human cookie. So I guess my question is…Is it ok for a dog to have a bit of coffee if it has milk in it, or milk and sugar in it. Lets not even address the dunking of the cookies. I am soooo against this.
Hi, I've always been told that Caffeine is very bad for all dogs. That said a friend of mine with a Lurcher, turned him into an addict (as he was) for cappuccino and he lived till he was 17! They were both a bit grumpy in the mornings though, I now remember - till they'd had their fix
docmartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!