Thread: pregnant
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2014, 01:05 PM   #23
lynzy420
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Arnold View Post
Are you thinking that was me? I live in Mulberry Fl. I was not stirring any pot. If you read back I was told how I felt was not the issue. I agree but I was replying to the previous post above me. I would be happy to give you my phone number if you want to compare to the Dawn your taking about. Also we have lived here over 30yrs. Thank you to the people welcoming me. I have not posted much but sometimes I just have to post. Not trying to be rude or start trouble but I took a couple posts are rude towards me. If not meant that way then that's fine I am over it.

No one was trying to be rude to you, honestly. Our first concern is the health and welfare of the pup, not excitement.

You and a former banned member have many similarities, doxies, UK, Florida, names etc., its not unusual for people to reappear. The similarities are very very...well...similar. Obviously you know admin would "know" by IP etc.

I'm going to assume we are wrong and be the first to apologize. You will get use to the different sytles of posting and how each person's opinion, even when we don't like it, is welcomed here. Try not to read too much in to it or perceive a tone...although we all tend to do that from time to time...it can get the best of you. Take care.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!