View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 05:20 AM   #15
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by megssports View Post
To all she gave birth on the 5th of June. She passed on the 19th the puppies are doing fine they are eating and very active. Katie Mae was doing great that night she ate good and played with her toys she even chased a cat in the back yard around midnight she came to me panting very hard a favoring her right side both paws. I started getting things ready found a emergency get close and when I went to get her she had passed.: I was lost my wife and I were heart broken. I am upset with myself because I was going to have her spayed a while back and the doctor I use didn't want to because at the time she was seven. The puppie are eating well we have an older bitch who is helping them go to the bathroom. We are loving them all the time and letting them rest. We have the two females bit big dogs that are being a mother so far and we are just trying to make sure they eat. Katie was on antibiotics for ten days and with her acting like her self all day eating and drinking then in a matter of minutes she was sick panting throwing up her dinner and her stomach was bloated and tight this is why I we going to rush her to the night vet. I have never had this happen so fast a healthy active my best friend die in a couple hours we do live in aw Houston
Time for a new vet if your vet truly said she could not be spayed at the age of 7. Never heard of such a thing.

RIP Katie
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!