View Single Post
Old 06-19-2014, 08:22 AM   #236
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wylie's Mom View Post
I'm not speaking for Brit, but the way I read her post was that after she read the thread, she felt that it appeared there were some *very* strong pro-s/n advocates on this thread. Which is fine/great - nothing wrong w/ that. But I think she was seeing Gemy being a bit attacked for having some 'position', per se, while others who have the 'opposing position' (again, per se, not in fact) appeared to not allow the room for having a discussion or having an alternate position. I think she was saying "if we allow one position, why aren't we allowing all positions?" (with which, I agree). That was my take on her take . Now, your take of my take on her take could be completely different!

And just to be clear, I'm not saying you're pro this or anti that - only you can tell us your position, or whether you have one.

At the end of the day, this is a good discussion where we shouldn't worry (imho) about who supports this or that, but rather about how s/n affects our pets and why we make the decisions we do regarding their health...and how all this relates to current/past data and studies.

I know why Brit did it, but it made zero sense to me. Why is it that if people voice opposing opinions, there are those who feel the need to protect others? The problem I had was the analogy....I don't go around on YT telling people to alter their pets.

My position is that this discussion is not fact based; therefore it concerns me greatly in terms of what the overall good is for people who come to YT for information about altering their yorkies.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!