View Single Post
Old 06-18-2014, 12:46 PM   #13
VegasYorkieMama
Yorkie Yakker

So the last couple days have been crazy. My Tink was doing great but then she stopped eating. This is VERY unusual for her. She was also acting strange trying to pee like she was marking her territory. Panting still, very limp feeling after feeding babies. Just other weird stuff that wasn't like her. So I brought her to vet last night. I NEED TO FIND A NEW VET but its been one thing after another and they're open late. It was 7pm when I took her in. She ended up having high WBC and very low calcium. So they watched her through the night. But even they seemed like they didn't know that much about it all. She is now stable but staying another night.

NOW this morning my other dog Lily went into labor (she has had a couple other litters). It was around 6:30am she had them naturally a total of 6 puppies. OY VEY she is a bigger yorkie and her last litter was 8. She cleaned them all up on her own and is feeding them. However now she is panting a lot. I brought her some food and water which she ate and drank.

I'm thinking about giving her calcium and I need to make up some of that welping pudding.

Currently trying to do that while finding a new vet like asap. For docking, spaying her and checking ups.
VegasYorkieMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!