View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 11:10 AM   #169
ladyjane
Resident Yorkie Nut Donating YT 20K Club Member

Yes, well we are discussing Yorkshire Terriers on this forum who have been sadly overbred to a point of ruining the breed imho.

Sadly, many people are going to see threads like this and allow it to feed into their fears and there will be even more oopsies....something this breed does not need. Oh, and never mind that sometimes it is putting the lives of their pets at risk .... and all they were doing was reading something that made them think that altering their pets was just so horribly wrong. You can sit and harp about the right time and all but let us also keep in mind that it will also put the females at a higher risk for mammary tumors. They should worry about a CCL tear over that? I think not. This is just mind boggling to me.

Let us keep in mind that many people don't even know the difference between their and there and your and your're and all of this scientific jargon is being flooded here .. I don't mean to say anyone is dumb....just trying to think about the people who really do not understand all of this. I totally believe in keeping things simple. I try always to explain things in a way that all people will understand. We cannot always assume that the audience can wade through the muck, so to speak.
ladyjane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!