View Single Post
Old 06-17-2014, 10:22 AM   #1
bellajayne
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Learn from my mistake! :-(

Back up all your pictures/videos from your cell phones in a safe place!!

I cannot tell you how many pictures I had of vacations, occasions and everyday life I had on my android. But most importantly to me I had pictures and videos of my sweet little Bella (who we lost in February)....all gone now due to my stupidity!

First of all I kept thinking I needed to save everything elsewhere to be safe but just "hadn't gotten around to it".

I bought a camcorder and wanted to set it up with date/time but not record anything yet. I pulled my micro SD card from my phone and put it into the video camera long enough to program and then returned to my phone. NEVER did it occur to me it would reformat the card and delete everything. :-(

I'm so upset...I have had the card scanned with software and some images are partial and recoverable but all of the videos I took of her are gone...and so is she! I love looking at her pictures but there is nothing like watching a video of her. I'm so mad at myself for not saving elsewhere but I'm more sad that I no longer have the videos to remember her by! I cannot tell you how many times throughout the day I would watch a short little recording of her. I miss her so much and now this just feels awful.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!