View Single Post
Old 06-15-2014, 12:01 PM   #7
VegasYorkieMama
Yorkie Yakker

The babies are still sucking off of her and she is cleaning them and keeping them warm. I think that is overwhelms her with the pain. She is on that med but every 12 hours. I just did weights and the first weights a couple days ago from vet are 106g, 109g, 146g, 163g and the weights today are 110g, 120g, 170g, 198g. So they are going up which makes me happy. All the puppies are very strong even the tiny one. They were nothing like my faders in my last litter.

I think my mama is working to hard after major surgery so I just take her out and tell her to lay down. She sits until she is breathing normal again. Or I will give her some can food and nutri-cal.

We go to vet tomorrow for docking so I will have a list of questions. I have been doing the pee eliminations but I haven't seen a poop. However with the mama licking so much I think she is doing some of it. I have seen poops in the bedding.

Do you have any tricks for poop elimination?
Getting the pain pill down the throat of my Tink has been a fun task. She spits it out over and over even when I get it down deep in her throat.

I appreciate all the feedback it just helps when people know the breed. Its not a regular puppy they're tiny.

Thanks
VegasYorkieMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!