View Single Post
Old 06-13-2014, 06:38 PM   #3
VegasYorkieMama
Yorkie Yakker

There is more to it then feeding them? Like my vet said? I don't understand why the tone of your message starts off positive and then gets really negative. I am home 24/7 thanks and I have A LOT of help. That isn't an issue. I had an eye on my dog and when I noticed she was not laboring puppies we took her to the vet asap. They did x-ray and saw that the puppies weren't going to come out because of the size. I had already been to vet the week before. I'm not asking for negativity I'm asking for advice or TIPS.

I'm going to be feeding the puppies as I already have been as well as keeping them warm, feeding off mom and keeping her needs met after her having surgery. Having my other dog help with some feedings is what I was asking about depending on size of her litter of course. I'm aware of the calcium issues.

If anyone has experience with any of these things I'm looking for tips. I can google all of this info as well as ask my vet (which I have been doing) but I was on here for experts in this specific breed.
VegasYorkieMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!