View Single Post
Old 02-23-2006, 11:44 AM   #14
TatumsMom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I posted this on a thread about car seats a few weeks ago.....

Tatum LOVES her console lookout carseat. I feel so much safer with her in it. She doesn't ride with me very often - I commute an hour each way to work every day so I don't like to travel much on the weekends. She goes for short trips "to town" occasionally though. With mine, it can stay attached to the console but slide backwards into the back seat area when I'm not using it. Does that make sense? That gets it out of the way. I told a story a while back about my car accident with my toy poodle when he was 8 weeks old. He was with me for the first time for a short ride and was running back and forth across the seats because he was so excited. Well, the worst happened - I ran off the road trying to control him, flipped the car many times and ended up across the road with the bottom of my car against a tree. Freaked us both out but fortunately we were perfectly fine (physically). Really made me nervous to drive with him after that. To make things worse, my husband would let him ride on his lap with his feet on the steering wheel so that's what he (the dog) expected from me too and I wouldn't do it. Wish I would have known about doggie carseats back then! It was my very first purchase after getting Tatum and I don't regret it one bit!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!