View Single Post
Old 05-30-2014, 10:38 AM   #1
celstu1
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Talking My poor poor pitiful baby!!

I had to bring my boys in for blood work, their senior panel that will also be the blood work for their dentals next week. The tech took Fletch, he was going along happily until he realized I was not with him and they had to pick him up, he sat and tried to turn around, but when he came out, he was all wagging and happy, just fine.

Dex on the other hand... ooh this poor pitiful baby! They carried him away because I told them he would never walk away from me. Well he comes back with a bandage on his leg. I asked why Dex had one and not Fletch. Get this....

His blood pressure was SO high that he started bruising immediately, so they had to put a compression bandage on his leg after they were done. This is ALL because he was not with me. LOL My poor boy! You would swear I gave birth to this dog. He is such a momma's boy, it's really pitiful. LOL I just adore him though!

Daddy said he's just fine at home with him now.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!