View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 08:28 PM   #42
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batgirl38 View Post
Ummmm ok...believe me I was NOT trying to be your mouth piece..I thought this was YT not Facebook with all the drama. Grow up...some things are better left unsaid and your statement was one of them. I was only trying to make the person feel welcome. I'm not in the business of hurting peoples feelings.. Thx
Please re read all the posts....no one said anything to her that needed an apology. What are you specifically referring to about "somethings are better left unsaid" and my statement was one of them????? I AM grown up and do not need someone that is clearly not able to understand when a response to another poster is in no way rude, crude, inappropriate, unkind, unjustified, or capable of actual insulting anothers feelings. There were many people that responded to this person....trying to encourage her to seek vet help for her pup. Do you understand if someone had told her to irrigate that dogs ears, and the eardrum had been perforated, and sludge and ear wax and mites, etc., were washed into the dogs inner ear, she would have returned with a vengence, acusing that person that was just trying to help, of "practicing vet med without a license" and causing her pup much harm. She probably could have found a lawyer that would have jumped on that like a duck on a june bug! HER response to people that did not even owe her the time of day, but stopped what they were doing, sat and answered her post as best they could, was ungracious and rude. I personally called vets long distance from Houston, to see if she could get help for her pup....what did YOU do to help her pup????....help was available to her if she had wanted to avail herself and her pup to it.....emergency vets were open. HER response to strangers that were trying to give her direction, was "Thanks for nothing"!!!!!!!!!!! You want to tell people to "grow up"??? Tell the OP!!! You want to apologize for someone??? Apologize to all the members of YT, on behalf of the ungrateful, ungracious poster, members that were trying to help her..... we did NOTHING wrong to this poster! Again, what help did YOU provide to her, other than insult and chastize concerned, caring YT people that were actively assisting this person. We are NOT vets and can NOT legally provide free vet services, sight unseen, to anyone. You tell the wrong person, the wrong thing, and it causes more problems to their pup or even kills it, and you will "grow up" and understand just how far you can go on line, dispensing medical advice in situations you have no clue what is going on!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!