View Single Post
Old 05-26-2014, 05:29 AM   #1
Mickey15
Yorkie Talker

Default My dog was put to sleep, i cant stop crying

My Mickey, which I had for 7 months, was diagnosed with acute kidney failure on Thursday after a visit with the vet. The vet recommended he stay at the vet for three days and that's what we did. Yesterday we were suppose to bring him home, my family and I were super excited because Mickey wasn't a pet to us, but a family member. When we arrived the vet said he wasn't doing good and there was nothing else they could do but .."send him to heaven".. Right away I refused, I LOVED my dog. But the vet said he would literally suffer to death. And we didn't want him to suffer, so we did what was right for him. I started yelling and crying in the vets office and I still can't stop crying. I miss him so much, I got SO attached to him in the few months I had him. The house feels empty, we all loved him so much. My dad said he wants to get is another one because he knew how much Mickey meant to us. Of course NO DOG will EVER replace Mickey. But I feel empty and I love dogs SO much. Should I get another one? I'm not replacing my Mickey, but to have another one to love. I'm so confused right now, I can't stop crying.
Mickey15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!