View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 12:06 PM   #15
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clairewijay View Post
You have made a lot of assumptions about me and I dislike your attitude. I do not intend to be a breeder. You have no idea how this dog came into my possession. As Buddhists we do not kill so stop imposing your values on me. By supplies I meant medical not cute accessories. I don't want to be part of this forum

As a Buddhist I understand that you adhere to the principal of do no Harm. Did you actually do NO Harm? Doing no Harm is not easy, but for certain it encompasses keeping safe an intact female dog.

Did you do that? Oh I suppose it is okay to risk and perhaps lose the life of your female, and any live puppies that just might be borne?

Does do no harm encompass passing onto future puppy owners debiliatiting genetic defects that could be present in this Mis-Match?

There is much to consider if indeed you are a Buddhist, including your total responsibility in this situation.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!