View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 09:25 AM   #11
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clairewijay View Post
You have made a lot of assumptions about me and I dislike your attitude. I do not intend to be a breeder. You have no idea how this dog came into my possession. As Buddhists we do not kill so stop imposing your values on me. By supplies I meant medical not cute accessories. I don't want to be part of this forum
I responded to your post....you had intended to terminate with an emergency spay....for whatever reason, you chose not to do that. You now have to take responsibility to educate yourself by whatever means available to you, to assure you can provide the medical care that may present themselves to you when this litter is whelped. Hopefully, you can avail yourself with a positive attitude, to any and all resources for providing you the information you need, even if you take offense to the way it is presented. You need facts and knowledge about Yorkies, breeding, whelping, raising orphaned puppies, etc. Your religious convictions unfortunately will not get you through a whelping at 2am Sunday morning with a bitch that is in a life and death struggle to have puppies that are too large to pass through her pelvic ring....or a hemorrhaging female from a ruptured uterus.....the circumstances by which you came to own that intact female has no bearing on what is happening to you now. You did not recognize she was in heat, and took her to an open park with other intact dogs......you have to know when your female is in heat so this is not repeated in 6 months! THAT is important information you need to build on! Your religious convictions or how you got the dog is not important in the situation you are currently in. Attend dog shows, find someone that you think you can deal with and learn from, and do what is necessary to get this lady delivered....(valuable, necessary information is not always delivered with hugs and kisses and pats on the head, especially if given from sources that KNOW what all is involved or how brutal and cruel breeding can be).....and the babies nurtured and given any help they may need after they are born. You have one thing that could be on your side....the size of the bitch, for those that are not familiar with metric conversions. However, the size of the male and what is behind him in his pedigree could throw a wrench in this "misalliance".....even what is behind the bitch in her pedigree is going to affect this litter. I am praying all works out for your Yorkie. I also pray you can learn to accept CONSTRUCTIVE critism, and learn from it.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!