View Single Post
Old 05-03-2014, 07:28 AM   #1
Royce_Mom
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Animal Smiley 036 Hi im new to the site

Hi, Im new here. I am a first time proud mommy of a feisty, stubborn, picky, finicky happy go lucky, hyperactive, precious, loving 7 mos Yorkie. He's name is Royce I got him at about 9wks. I have to say that he has brought so much joy and peace to my soul. Let me tell you a bit about my baby. Like I said I got him at about 9wks 1lb 9oz, he has the most cutest face (well atleast to me) when I take him out he attracts attention from everyone including other dogs. He's very smart, and extremely stubborn!! When Royce says NO it's NO lol. He has me well trained. He has LP grade 2 on his left hind leg, which he's doing very good right now, no limping. About a month ago because he is such a HYPER ENERGETIC little thing he jumped of the couch and fell hard on his right leg where he had a hairline fracture and had to be put on a cast for 2 weeks. He healed very good, but let me tell you if was one of the worst scariest time of my life (lesson learned)! I now have some tall pillows on my couches, N so far it has work, because he's a daredevil N will try anything once. On Thursday 5/1/14 he was neutered I drop him off at 7:40am (mommy was wreck) and at 9:30am Vet call to tell me it was a success, he was waking up slowly, but steady and I could pick him up at 5:00pm (longest hours). I pick him up and he was a little whinning, but not because of what he just went thru, he wanted to get out of there quick! lol as soon as we arrived home he ask for his food and I was surprise he ate it all and ask for more. He was a little out of it for the next few hours woke up the next morning much earlier than usual back to his finicky, picky self. It's been 2 days since his surgery and unless I tell anyone or because of the lamp shade he's walking around with you couldn't tell he just had a surgery. I Love my baby so muuuchhhhhhh! I never thought you could love a dog like your own. <3 Im here to make friends and learn from experienced Yorkie parents.
Royce_Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!