View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 09:48 AM   #7
SarahBear1986
Senior Yorkie Talker

I want a carrier to be incognito if I ever was put in a situation like I was with Target, where I have a well behaved dog, but the establishment doesn't allow dogs because not all owners are responsible with leashes or carriers (unfortunately). If it comes to that situation then I want to be able to have her with me and not draw attention or cause a scene. I may look into a sling for her as well for trips to places that she is allowed to go. The comfort of the carrier is key and I like how thick the cushions are in the brands I mentioned. I also have a car seat for her so this carrier wouldn't be something that I'd use for a car ride. I plan to keep it in the trunk of my car for instances where I'm at petsmart and I don't want to hold her because I need to shop with both hands but Heaven forbid I out her in a germ infested buggy (I used a buggy cover even for my skin kids.). A sling would work well in this sort of instance as well and would probably be the most comfy. I know they make slings for newborn human kids too and I had heard of reports of newborns smothering in them. So that would be my concern with a sling and Darla falling asleep and smothering or something.
SarahBear1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!