View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 09:31 AM   #3
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

to me it depends how you use it. Do you plan on flying with her, do you plan on trying to sneak her in places, do you want to shop with her, do you want her to sleep in it.

I have about 5 pet carriers and even bought the top of the line Jaden one, they call it the Winsor, it was beautiful but to me to heavy, and to rigid and not comfortable for Lola who is 6 lbs. I wound up donating it to Yorkie Haven. I found my favorite one at Home Goods when I wasn't even looking for one. It' roomy and has good ventilation and we travel with it. To me there are so many decent no name brand carriers out there that I will now not spend the money on an big time name brand. Another option especially for a puppy is a sling, they are not to expensive and they are comfy for the pet to be in, but there is no structure so unless you are holding it like a shoulder bag it it will not work. I have a friend that uses her carry bag like a crate so she needs a different type than I would. If I had young puppy, I would hold off spending big bucks and get something cheaper until I saw how big she got and how I planned to use it. While Lola was a puppy taking her places were a novelty but not it's kind of a pain so I rarely do it.

Last edited by DBlain; 04-28-2014 at 09:33 AM.
DBlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!