View Single Post
Old 04-28-2014, 08:58 AM   #1
SarahBear1986
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Lucy's, Kwigy, or Jaradén?

Ugh, I'm so torn. I've been watching reviews on youtube about dog carriers. I want the best for Darla so I try to make the most educated decision I can when it comes to her supplies and accessories. I was gonna go with the Michael Kors but I got to thinking, yea it'll match all my other Michael Kors bags BUT the company mostly focuses on human products and not dog products. Also apparently they are out of stock on the Michael Kors website so it's completely out of the question now. The three brands I'm considering now is Kwigy Bo Alex Luxury carrier, the Lucy's Luxuries line of dog carriers, and the Jaradén Shacara in pink. Apparently Lucy's luxuries is coming out with a new harness line so they don't have many carriers in stock at the moment. Anyways what's your alls stance on these three brands? Do any of you all have any of the brands I mentioned? Have you been leaning towards one brand or another to buy a carrier from in he near future? If so what makes you like it over the other brands? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
SarahBear1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!