View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 08:50 AM   #8
My lil friend
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

I had lost my little poodle and was heartbroken,more like devastated. My husband actually told me that I NEEDED a baby. I joined YT and read so many wonderful stories,did a little studying,because I had only had poodles. A friend of mine told me that her girl might be expecting her first litter,I thought that this would be wonderful,so I waited. While waiting I was checking out all of the forums here and discovered that sometimes a breeder will offer a pup. Well there were 3 little girls,one had the sweetest eyes and I fell in love. My friend called me and said that there would not be puppys. I just knew that there other little girls probably had homes but I sent an email anyway. I turned out that the little girl that I fell in love with was the one that was left. The breeder sent me her two paged questionnaire and I sent my 3 page questionnaire. We spoke that evening on the phone,more like talked for hours. I picked Mina up a week later. That was 3 years ago next week. The breeder and I have become friends and still talk a lot.

Kenzie's story is a little the same. I fell in love with this beautiful biewer in Virginia Beach. We were taking a trip last fall in our RV from TX to Upper State NY ,drove back down through Virginia and picked Kenzie up. She is now 10months old and will be a big sister to Tilly.

ChanTilly Lace will be picked up April 15. She is one of MicheleM pups and is just beautiful. She and Mina have the same birthday,just 3yrs apart.

I think that our little pack is complete and certainly full. My summer will be spent playing/training pups. DH is so very attached to Kenzie and plans on building her an agility course in our backyard. She is already much bigger than Mina and we love the fact that she is sturdy. She loves me and cuddles with me ,but her heart belongs to MrMan.
My lil friend is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!