View Single Post
Old 04-03-2014, 08:29 AM   #7
BabieChloe
Inactive Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelFae View Post
Blazer's mom is my neighbor's dog and I delivered Blazer and his litter mates. Blazer was the first born and was stuck but the mom started chewing at the cord so I pulled him out before he died. After all six pups were delivered we started naming them and I asked my daughter what she would name a pup if she could have one- she said "Blazer" so that's what we named the first born. The next day the breeder offered me a pup for having saved them (Blazer had been stuck and the runt was having breathing issues, anything could have happened if I hadn't been there) and inward just drawn towards Blazer. As the pups got older I loved his color the most and he was the one I always held, I just knew he was the pup for me.
I couldn't decide on names, I think I changed it 100 times before I actually named her, lol. She's really small so I needed a name that'll suit her little size..it was basically chloe or Kelly and I chose chloe because it sounds more baby-like to me. Blazer is a really cute name for a boy!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!