View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 10:06 AM   #2
rubymoon2072
Cedric♥Lola♥Keylo
Donating Member

first you can get the name of the anesthesia your vet uses to make sure it is a quality brand. what i have read is if they cheap out on that kind of product can also lead to issues as well as not administering the correct dosage. that did help ease my fears when i was having cedric neutered as I was very very nervous my first small breed.

take a deep breath and try to relax as it is best if your baby is spayed for her health and so on so you really have to go through with it. the more you work yourself up the worse it will be for you both and she may sense that.

did you explain to them about her potty preference of not going in front of anyone?

you are the adult and your mother's advice is nice to have but in the end it is your decision. when cedric was neutered he did not stay overnight. but boys and girls are different in the whole scenario.

a cone......her size will be best it sounds like to keep her from licking and she may not but better safe than sorry.

wishing you and Lola the best.......for her to have a safe and successful procedure.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!