View Single Post
Old 03-30-2014, 09:25 PM   #4
Britster
Action Jackson ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowGirlLola View Post
Wow that article is confusing. I think the person (Villa) who said it killed her dog is a neighbor/random person who was there.

I agree, I don't understand why there's such a push to save dogs like this. It would be one thing if the owner still wanted it and was willing to do whatever to keep it.

I also don't understand why there's such a push to spend thousands and force months of suffering on a very badly injured animal (not talking things like leg surgery or a liver problem, more like badly burned cats).

Neither side is helping pit bulls (the they're all evil side and the they're totally innocent they just have a bad rap side).
I agree with this! And do think that the "pit bulls are always innocent/it's how they were raised" people do just as much harm as the "all pit bulls are evil killing machines" people.

I hate to say it but I've watched Pit Bulls & Parolees on Animal planet sometimes, and while I enjoy watching it, sometimes I question Why? When I see some dogs forced to live in the small cages, for years and years... some of them are permanent residents at the sanctuary because of bite histories, or whatever... gosh, I just feel like sometimes they'd be better off being PTS. What kind of a life is that if they have no chance of adoption at all? Unfortunately I think some people get into this mentality that they have to save them all, and get in over their heads.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!