View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 06:58 PM   #8
Kaylee32
YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColesMommy01 View Post
I think alot of people on here have been at a breaking point with their pet at one time or another. Sometimes when our bulldog does something all I can think of is sending her to my parents. Then a couple of days later I wonder how I could of had such thoughts. You will have to come to a decision sooner or later especially with having to move in your new home soon. Is it better for you, your husband, Lilly Anne , and Ellie for y'all to keep Lilly? Is it less stressful for everyone? The last thing you want to do as a newlywed is argue . If not find a good home for her. Not every dog is appropriate for every home.
I know me and my husband really do love her to death and I can't imagine not having her, but after everything we have gone through we are almost at that point where it seems like maybe we just aren't the best fit for her or something. My husband gets so aggravated when he comes home from work and has to deal with something she has messed up every single day. It really is stressful for both of us.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!