View Single Post
Old 03-24-2014, 05:12 PM   #1
Kaylee32
YT Addict

Default I am at my wits end!!!!!

I am at my wits end!!!!! I am at the point I never thought I would get at with Lilly Anne. I am having to decide whether or not to keep her. She is an absolute nightmare to have in your house, she pees on everything and everywhere, she poops on everything and everywhere, and she tears everything up and rips everything she can get her hands on. I have taken her to the vet multiple times to check and makes sure that her pooping and peeing anywhere from 5-10 times a day is normal and she is completely healthy. I have spent so much money on all types of training and it has done no good. I literally have no idea what else to do. She currently has to stay in a small room by herself with nothing i it but some water till I get home in the afternoons because anything and everything you leave in there will be destroyed. I have spent so much time trying to potty train her and it has done no good either. it is seriously awful. Me and my husband just got married, and we are now preparing to move into our brand new house and I cannot handle having everything we have spent hard earned money on destroyed because of her, and my husband said the first time she ruins things in this new house she will be gone. I never had any of these issues with Ellie and I am at a serious loss of what to do. Any help or suggestions or anything would be very much appreciated!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!