View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 05:14 PM   #6
caseymarie09
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawn27 View Post
Love your hats so very cute !

I don't have an etsy shop yet, I have one set up but holding off until I am really sure that it is something I want to do. I do have a face book page thou. Your pics are nice, they show your work really well and yes there are a few that are too dark. You can lighten them using Picmonkey. The only thing is that I would suggest displaying all of your item on the same background. That's just me thou, Im OCD and I like an uniform look. Also you could maybe have a couple photos of the hats being worn to show how they fit.

I have heard that pinterest does wonders for getting small business known. It makes it easier to repost links to the general public that wouldn't otherwise be known.
Thanks! I've been working on doing the pictures on the same background because I so agree with you lol. I usually make the hats in newborn or 0-3 months because they work up quickly so I can get more done and listed. I have a mannequin head now so I think I'll start making them for that size to display them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McheleM View Post
I didn't have a lot of luck with etsy, except for people copying my items and one even used my photos as her own-etsy did nothing about it, even thoigh I had proof the photo and the quilt were mine.

I'm not paying someone to let others copy my stuff and steal my pictures-I can do that for free.
That's horrible!
caseymarie09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!