View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 12:10 PM   #13
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

years back I had friends that first got a female yorkie, 2 years later they got a male yorkie, BIGGER then the female, and was going to mate them. I told them what my vet told me, it fell on deaf ears, they mated the dogs, neither the wife nor the husband got any information about breeding or whelping. when the female was in labor, then started to deliver, the first puppy was so big the mom couldn't get it out, they then called "A" vet who told them to take the dog to the nearest "fire station" (living in NYC there is a fire station on just about every other corner) and to let the vet know where they were and the vet would meet them at the fire station. When they got to the fire station the puppy that was stuck was dead, the vet performed a C-section and was able to save the second puppy, due to C-section the mom wanted nothing to do with the puppy, so husband & wife feed it and kept it alive. (female was only carry 2 pups thank god) the saved puppy as it grew was the ugliest lol yorkie I ever saw, longggg legs shortttt body. So if this is what you want for your friends with females (sending before losing)
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!