View Single Post
Old 03-03-2014, 10:44 PM   #13
EllaMaizysMom
Yorkie Talker

Thanks for all your responses...and all your kind compliments about Maizy (she is pretty darn cute, if I say so myself )!!

I just wanted to clarify one thing...Maizy's dad is a regular yorkie and the mother is the one who is the Biewer. I knew Maizy wasn't a pure Biewer, but seeing that both parents are Yorkies, I was told she would have the Yorkie features. I sent an email to the breeder yesterday stating what some of my concerns were and seeing if maybe there was a mixup somewhere (really, I gave her the chance to come clean). Her response was pretty nasty and defensive...which has raised some more red flags. I've asked for a picture of the mother just so I had an idea of what Maizy "could" look like and she always had an excuse for not being able to send me one. So, I'm going ahead with the DNA and will contact the CKC if indeed the results come back as anything other than a Biewer Yorkie. At the end of the day, I got a wonderful, rascally little girl who I adore and could care less about getting any money back. If this breeder knowingly sold me a pup that was something other than what I was told, she needs to be held accountable...it's the principle of it all that matters the most to me.
Attached Thumbnails
Biewer...or not???-photo.jpg  
EllaMaizysMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!