View Single Post
Old 03-02-2014, 08:29 PM   #21
mimimomo
Don't Litter Spay&Neuter
Donating Member

Y'all that's against raw feeding that posted here are against it, I get that. But what I don't understand is that there are some of us here that do feed raw (me, premade raw) & we can't even discuss that here w/out the same people picketing the raw threads. What someone chooses to feed is their choice & I feel like EVERY raw thread becomes a shush thread, a big debate thread, the most controversial subject thread & eventually dies...like we can't even discuss the many positive health benefits from feeding raw?

So here goes...

My dogs' hair is so shiny, Momo doesn't even tangle anymore w/his soft hair. They have so much energy, Mimi lost a little weight (she needed to) but hasn't lost any muscle mass, Princess' allergies or itchies & seborrhea is gone (she had many skin & ear issues, including yeast, that's gone too), Turbo hasn't thrown up from food intolerance (also Thanks to Dr Dodds' NutriScan test). They sit, stand on hind legs, beg, whine, twirl & get excited for every meal...basically, my dogs are doing excellent. I can go on & on. They had more health & digestive problems on canned & kibble!
Yes, it's not for every dog, so do your research.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!