View Single Post
Old 02-28-2014, 06:13 PM   #38
Buster Brown
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElaineE View Post
Thank you! She said she'd be sending the puppy by courier, and admits to being a broker. She says she sells for a Korean Yorkie breeder, and explained that most breeders induce their dogs before they're due to get the micros. But says that the Korean Yorkies aren't bred that way. They're all tiny. She's giving me some references tomorrow. I've given my deposit, but want to make sure I do everything possible to make sure I'll be receiving my dog before paying for it. I;m just suspicious. Any recommendations on other things I might do? websites for bad breeders? I've seen bad reviews on the Florida breeder, and her facebook page show her map of where she's been, and its Florida.
So maybe the reputable YT breeders can educate me on this point. This breeder/ broker stated that most breeders induce their dogs before their due to get micros. This does not seem correct although the dog would be smaller at birth would they not attain normal size as they grew. Also if you induce for smaller size you are also effecting the internal organs as well so you are stunting growth and development which leads to health problems. I have heard of people lying about the age of a dog to trick buyers into thinking they are smaller but they are just younger so they have not grown as much.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!