View Single Post
Old 02-19-2014, 10:14 AM   #28
yorkietalkjilly
♥ Love My Tibbe! ♥
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deb1 View Post
Thoughts and prayers be with you as you face this difficult time in your life! Staying positive, is the key! I am sure you are scared out of your mind. Surround yourself with family and friends who will support you with positive thoughts and prayers. Cancer can be beat! I know because I have lots of family and people who have beat the odds! Stay strong and kick the big "C" into the next world!
Thank you for those good words. Sad to say my son is in Florida right now and my closest friend in the world, my sister, has a brain aneurysm with hematoma right now and pretty much confined to her house. My two best friends both died within the last 5 years and two others have moved out of the city in the last 3 years to be near their kids. With my recent back and hip problems, haven't been able to get out and make many new ones! Suddenly find myself pretty alone. Hopefully though I can stay strong and beat this anyway as I have a lot of phone, email and online connections!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!