View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 09:20 PM   #238
JuliannaB
YT 500 Club Member

Omg Yikes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBlain View Post
too funny after talking about the bagels at Planet Fitness and how I have never seen them there, I went this morning and it turns out it was bagel day, lots of bagels but they were tucked away in a corner, they were the good kind and from Panera. But I walked by and did not partake. I also noticed it was more crowded at 9;30 than when I normally go at 7:00 lots of retired folks and young people to, lots of people with nice bodies.

On a side note it's below freezing and the side walks and streets are still snow or ice covered. Halfway to the gym on a busy residential street I see a lady about my age, struggling along a snow covered path (but old looking) she was carrying cloth shopping bags, which made me think she was headed to the grocery store which is across from the gym about 2 miles away, so I stop and ask if she would like a ride. She looks clean and normal so I was not worried. Well she gets in my car and the STINK was so awful, I am not sure what it was, smelled like a combination of soiled baby diapers, old cigarette smoke, and LOL maybe some Kimchi My car was pretty warm so I rolled down the windows and said oh I had the heat up to high. Then she tells me she is on her way to work at the Ace Hardware store in the same plaza as the gym. She looked fine, hair and clothes looked pretty clean, so I could not figure out why she stunk. I honestly thought I might throw up and she was in my car for only about 5 min. How can some one smell that bad and work around the public, honestly I feel sick again just typing about it.

Sorry to hear about the smelly lady. Good karma must be coming to you in double for picking her up... and not passing out. Good one about putting the heat up too high. You have age on your side, 'cause you could always use the 'hot flashes' card The saving grace was that it was only 5 minutes... albeit 5 minutes too long. Sorry, but I have to admit I had a chuckle reading your post. My how her coworkers must love her Yuk!
JuliannaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!