View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 02:34 PM   #13
Lovetodream88
Yorkie mom of 4
Donating YT Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdouglas View Post
The breeder we found did breed Normals and Chocolates. Both of Yoshi's parents were chocolates.

They did not market them as rare and were the same prices as the normal colored ones.

She bred in home and the house was very clean, all the pups and dogs seemed to love her, and very well behaved.

She offered every thing that we could have wanted. Genetic Health guarantee for a year, akc registered, chipped, constantly keeping up with us on his progress.

She has emailed us once a week to check on him, make sure everything is going fine. And has provided us tips on training him.

So after experiencing this I would not state that all Chocolate Yorkie breeders are as terrible as people make them out to be. There are bad breeders everywhere, breeders claiming Teacup, Micro, etc. Its all the same.
All we wanted was a healthy, happy, adorable little yorkie.
A good reputable breeder breeds to better the breeding and breeding dogs that have a color fault is not breeding to better the breed. Does she at least do health a genetic testing, keep the puppies until 12 weeks, and not breed females under 5 pounds?
Lovetodream88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!