View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 01:47 PM   #117
capt_noonie
www.yorkierescue.com
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBlain View Post
hope it is not to late to join in the group.

I am going to give the Dr Oz plan a try, it's very restrictive but has a lot of principles you gals have been talking about; Low glycemic veggies, gluten free, brown rice for fiber, no sugar, no diet drinks, smoothie for breakfast and so forth. He wants you to have an unflavored greek yogurt each day, which I hate but Priscilla I am going to give it a try since you almost have me convinced it's good, but then LOL I will take that with a grain of salt since your taste buds seem to like the tart fermented type of foods

The Dr Oz plan promises fast weight loss, so it better deliver considering all I have to give up

For the person who said no money for the gym, do you have a Planet Fitness near you, they seem to be all over the area I live in, they are just $10 a month and $10 to join and are open 24/7 no Zumba though. Also they are supposed to be a no meathead gym and LOL have this Lunk alarm that is wrung if someone big and bulky starts showing off or dropping weights.

Exercise Clothes, I love the dance skin brand that Wallmart sells, there are two types of long black workout pants that you can wear to the grocery store as well as Zumba. Kohls has tons of gym shoes, good sales and great coupons if you have their credit card. I have a wide foot and they have a lot of wide foot choices as well

Carmen with all you have given up over the last few months I am surprised the pounds have not melted off you, have you had a thyroid test lately, lots of woman have sluggish thyroids that slow their weight loss down, it runs in my family but I don't have the problem, so LOL can not use that as one of my excuses.

oh well hopefully you guys can help keep me motivated.
Is that true? I'd pay $10 a month just to see that!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!