Thread: laziness?
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 03:14 PM   #1
ferretgrl05
Yorkie Yakker

Question laziness?

Hello all!
I have two yorkies... Sony and Stella. Stella is a year and 11 months and Sony is 1 year and 2 months. They are both pretty healthy though Sony is somewhat sensitive just getting over a uti. Anyway.... they are both lazy. They would sleep all day if let them. Some mornings when i wake them up all they do is walk around while other days they are playful. They sleep while I an gone from 8:30-3:30 three days a week but even when I am home they seem to stay on thr same schedule. Mostly they will be playful in the evenings but they are not always crazy then either. My grandma has a yorkie and he is so hyper he can drive ya bonkers and they wonder why mine aren't more playful which makes me feel bad. They are fed high quality food (orijen) and solid gold multivitamin and I walk them and play with them when they are hyper. They also get vet checked regularly. Stella was so crazy when she was little but has become lazy and sony has always been really laid back. If they go outside they go nuts. Does anyone else have a lazy yorkie?
ferretgrl05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!