View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 10:24 AM   #58
Teegy
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovetodream88 View Post
I think maybe you need to go to your breeders home and take a look around before you start singing her praises. Can you tell me you have seen her dogs? Where he dogs are living? and how she is actually treating the dogs? If not then you can't really say she is a good breeder. Many many back yard breeders and puppy mills will make there websites look great and fill there pages with lies because they don't care about anything but the money. I wish we had some compassion of website vs what is really there. I have seen some really great websites but behind that website is a shed full of cages stacked on cages and just filth. A person will 100% lie just to sell a dog it has happened many times. Unless I talked to every one of her past purchasers then I would never believe all of her dogs have been healthy. Why would you want to breed a mix when there are millions being killed in shelters every day yes millions and why would a breeder want to contribute to that?

This is a point I strongly agree with. I befriended and visited my breeder for weekends long before deciding to get a dog from her, got to hear and see her deal with potential adoptive parents and discuss the proper care and quirks of the breed. I think many people on here would encourage anyone looking for a pup or retired dog to follow what Lovetodream is suggesting.
Teegy is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!