View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 09:17 PM   #1
Sunnydayz
YT 500 Club Member

Wink Gizmo the smarty pants, or so he thinks :-)

So earlier while I was cooking dinner, I heard Gizmo playing around near his kibble bowl, and he had spilled it all over the kitchen floor. I was tired so I thought well I will just let him nibble it and clean it up in a bit. Well him and I were sitting on the couch, watching tv and my gray and white tuxedo cat comes downstairs , goes in the kitchen and goes and eats his dinner which is up on top of a cabinet so Gizmo can't get it, then he goes potty and back upstairs to sleep.

Gizmo had waited till bruiser the kitty went back upstairs, goes running in the kitchen like he is checking his food, and starts barking to high heavens lol. I go in there and he looks up at me, then looks at the food on the floor and starts barking again, he did this like five times hahaha. He was trying to blame the cat for the mess he had made earlier :-) yorkies are such little smarties heehe.

I just started laughing because he was trying so hard to convince me the cat had done it. What is even funnier is this is the one cat he chases all the time out of the three I have. I think he was trying to justify why he chases the cat, like he was saying do you see? This is why I chase him lol.

Last edited by Sunnydayz; 12-02-2013 at 09:18 PM.
Sunnydayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!