View Single Post
Old 11-22-2013, 06:05 AM   #5
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorkiemom1 View Post
[/U][/B]

WHOOPS, there it is! The ultimate agenda!!!
Law needs to come down on animal cruelty at any facility, like a ton of bricks.....there are laws in place, and if the punishment for this activity is not tough enough, put teeth into the laws, enforce the laws, prosecute to the fullest extent of the laws....and leave people that eat meat alone with their diets!!!! Stop trying to make us all vegans and go after people that inhumanly treat and slaughter animals. There should be standards that must be adhered to for killing animals for human consumption. If anyone is not adhering to the standards for raising/ slaughtering animals, THEY should be dealt with rather than trying to convert over half the population that are carnivores into herbivores..
I don't think it's an ultimate agenda, it's merely a suggestion. The ULTIMATE agenda is to STOP CRUELTY TO INNOCENT ANIMALS....and that's a pretty dang good agenda in my book. You can eat anything you want, who cares, as long as you walk the walk and do SOMEthing/anything to not add to the cruelty of other creatures. Maybe buy cruelty free meat? Refuse to buy pork from Walmart? Every little thing we do means something, no matter how small.

The investigation they did is a positive, impactful, and important thing. It brings attention to an area that needs it desperately. Remember too, that some animal LOVING human being(s) had to work at that facility to capture all of this, and witness these absolutely horrific acts...and human beings also had to edit this footage. I can only offer my deepest respect to those who are *willing* to partake in providing these awareness campaigns for us. Blessings to them.

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!