View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 11:28 AM   #13
Christinee
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Britster View Post
I need to jump on this bandwagon!! I've been slowly getting back into it... drinking way less soda... just being more conscious of what I am putting into my mouth, I have to tell myself "no YOU DON'T NEED THAT 5TH SUGAR COOKIE!" lol... or simple things like instead of stuffing my face with 3 slices of pizza, just having one. But I'm back to making smoothies for myself for breakfast or lunch. No soda thing. No just eating out of complete boredom.

I get so angry with myself, because last year I lost 15lbs without a lot of extra effort, simply stopping sodas, and exercising more, and then of course I gained it all back. I really should lose 30lbs. So I really need to set my mind to it because I KNOW I can do it! I also wanted to set a goal of walking at least 4 miles at least 5 days a week w/ Jax and then of course we have weather today that is sooo windy & cold. I don't mind cold so much just the wind and then it makes me want to be lazy and not do anything

I went to healthy yorkie moms but looks quiet around there. We should go back at it and make it active again??
Christinee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!