View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 06:36 PM   #60
Yorkieville200
YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottiesyrky View Post
I am sorry that you are having this sad issue with your pup and pray he can be cured. What do you think of the breeder's post? As an independent observer of all the posts it seems that the breeder in the YT post does offer explanations for the problems and also offers another pup and/ or payment of vet bills and meds.
Does her offer to discuss the case help you at all? I do hope this can be worked out so that you and she can have an amicable settlement. Good luck with this and with making little Max better.
I am so sorry-I didn't mean to ignore your posts. I've been so fatigued this past week.

Regarding the breeders post. She told my husband in an e-mail that she imported Treasure. Not true. I received the 3 generation pedigree last week, and she did not import Treasure.

As for importing her dogs-well, in 3 generations, there is only 1 Champion, so in my opinion, she is wasting her money importing dogs.

My little Kia from Susan Harasim had 98% red on both sides of her pedigree, in 5 generations. And Susan didn't import her dogs, although her dogs were shown Internationally.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!