View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 04:43 PM   #58
dottiesyrky
Donating YT Addict

Default Max

I am so very sorry all this is happening to you. What with your health issues and poor Max with the bad eyes etc it must be hard to take the unfeeling attitude of the breeder as well. How could she renege on the many conversions she had with you and promises made? I thought that after her post she would take the advice of breeders here, see sense, and refund all you have spent on her sick pup. Does she not worry about her reputation if nothing else???? Don't give up yet, she may still do the right thing. I pray she does.
Poor little Max, the eye must be painful for him and now it looks like he may have trouble in the other one? I hope not. Thank God he has such a loving and caring mom to tend to him. So I implore the breeder to help you out with costs and refund the money for the pup, it is the only moral thing to do!!!!! Please take care of yourself too, but I know it is so hard when you have a sick pup that needs you so much. We are all rooting for you and Max. Get well baby. Prayers and hugs.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!