Thread: Huh???? (rant)
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2013, 08:57 PM   #18
McheleM
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by celstu1 View Post
I grew up in a commonwealth - (aka- welfare state) and saw this stuff all my life pretty much. Its sad. I had a cousin have a baby right before she turned 32, I mean not a kid, but she can't care for this child. Shes broker than broke (got pregnant on purpose), lives in a slum, is living off the state EVERYTHING... yet she had a baby on purpose, to raise him in her lifestyle of poverty. It makes me so sad!! Thing is she is healthy, has a degree and COULD work, but does not.
My cousin was 15 when she had her first. Went on to have 5 more. Lives on welfare, food stamps, state child support, ssi, you name it. And she's taught her oldest 2 daughters (one who has 3 kids and is barely 21, the other is 19 and has 2) that the state "owes you". They expect the handouts and free medical treatment and formula for their kids. My cousin is 36 and has never worked. She refuses to. She told me "why should I work, when I get more from the state?" She's been married 5 times, divorced 4 and widowed 1 and is about to marry loser number 6. It's ridiculous. Her mom takes care of her youngest 3 kids, she doesn't even take care of them. But she still collects from the state for them....
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!