View Single Post
Old 11-05-2013, 08:24 PM   #8
KendraE
Hook Em! Bevo & Mack
Donating Member

Collars are just fine!!! As long as you don't attach a leash to it! lol!!!Mine wear collars for the one reason that their id tags/chip id's are attached to them! Your baby is a cutie pie and if you havent already, you will fall totally in love!!!

The feet issue is just because she is a baby..just be firm and repetitive in telling her no! Give her a toy to play with every time she tries to bite feet....she will get the idea that its not ok!

She is still VERY young as she should have stayed with her momma until she was 12 weeks of age, so the fact that she is peeing on her pad is excellent....the pooping will come!! Just praise her every time she pottys where she is supposed to! She will in time go potty just to get a treat! (mine do,and its quite funny!)

Toys..mine (all 4) love squeaky toys!!!! I buy small toys and they LOVE loofa dogs!!!! I use Kongs for 2 purposes..A: I stick bully sticks in them so when they get small, they cant choke on the small piece left and B: I use the stuffing to keep them entertained on occasion.

Cant help you on the long coat as mine have short coats, but long beards and pony tails because they wear clothes everyday!!!

Good luck with your new baby!!!!

Bevo and Mack
& grandpups Bryleigh and Jaxon
KendraE is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!