View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 03:59 PM   #1
hearttx
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Parker is "OFF LIMITS"

So my children visited this weekend and their 12 year old and 6 year old was in the house. I walked into the kitchen and noticed Parker gone from his x pen. He was with the 12 year old. I took a DEEP breath and kindly told him the 6 month old is wiggly and has to be held on the couch and with two hands all the times.
What I really wanted to say...and would have if I have known they were here..NO handling the puppy. Parker is 6 1/2 months old and weighs little over 3 lbs.
I am not putting myself or anybody into the situation that I would have to live with the rest of my life. I am super carefully with him. He is basically off limits.
It was a little awkward but I am not putting myself into a situation that might results in a dangerous situation with him. I told my DH WHOEVER including adults that wants to hold him will know he comes with instructions. Two hands all the times. I have been on this site too much to see the injuries that comes with casually handling and accidents. Anyway had to get that off my chest.
hearttx is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!