View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 06:55 PM   #14
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbena View Post
I am so sorry for your loss. Like everyone else, I think bringing in a new pup or a rescue will help. I know when I lost Moon Shadow my heart broke. I thought never again. But along came Saber. He will never replace him but he sure helped sooth the pain.
you are new to YT and what you will find here is a community that loves their pets more than most people do and understand your loss like many will not. Like Teri said a new pet will NEVER replace a lost one but it will go a long way in helping.

Years ago when I lost my first yorkie suddenly, I had to go on a business trip shortly after, I was telling this person that worked for me about it, her husband came in mid conversation and was sort of laughing because to him it was not a big deal. He told me that he had a friend that lost a cat that he had for about 15years and he seemed to be taking it hard. but the gal's husband did not understand why. However he happened to see a sympathy card for loss of a cat so he sent it to his friend as a JOKE!!!!. But much to his surprise the friend was so touched and thanked him for it. He was laughing as he told me his friend did not get the joke. I am sorry and am not even sure why I am typing this, but I guess to tell you that if you are still grieving as hard as I know you are I am sure you have encountered A holes just like this guy, unless you have a pet you often don't know the pain you can have when you loose one. I spend more time with Lola than any of my family including my husband, so I feel closer to her than most anyone I know, so losing her would be just like losing an immediate family member. Please know we understand your pain and how it is not easy to get over.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!