View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 06:11 AM   #11
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

I am so sorry to hear of your loss, I am sorry it still hurts so much, they do have a way of stealing our hearts don't they. I have been through several losses of beloved pets, and unfortunately it does not get easier. However I have found the joy of having them in my life far outweighs the heartache. In the past I usually would get a puppy within a few months of loosing one. But the last time I felt I could not go through loosing one again so I said no more pups. But at about exactly one year after loosing Kirby I felt a strong urge to find a new pup, I finally realized that hole in my heart could not be filled any other way. So now I have Lola for about 2.5 years and it was the best decision my husband and I ever made, she is the light of our lives. Things would be so dull without her around. She is a mixed breed yorkie and while she looks a lot like a yorkie she is different enough that I feel she has not been a replacement for my others. I honestly think since you know the happiness and love a pup can bring you that you might want to consider bringing another pup into your life. You need and deserve some happiness to feel whole again. I hope and pray that my Lola lives a long time, but if she does not I will always feel that the joy of having her with us will outweigh anything else.

Last edited by DBlain; 10-29-2013 at 06:13 AM.
DBlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!