View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 09:24 PM   #1
stormchaser
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default well Its been almost 2 months

well Its been almost 2 months since I lost my sweet baby angel girl Roxee and its still no better will someone please tell me when ....... when ....... when please tell me when does it get better to be honest I think I've had a total and complete nervous break down over losing her. people tell me to go get another yorkie but I just cant no way no how they say if I do the bond I will form with the new one will help ......... there's no way I can bond with another one there's no way one would ever come close I had that once I a life time bond. my little mox mox as I called her for short was my very heart and soul my best friend my soul mate no one in my life has ever loved me like she did . this last part is for Roxee ears I thank all of you for listen it does help to be with people that loved their little ones like I did mind ....... Roxee its been almost two months since you left daddy and I still cant believe it and i'm still in total shock baby girl you were my life you were my reason for living I want you to know what an honor it was for me to be your daddy for you to be waiting at the door when I came home for you to make every step I made my sweet precious sweet darling like we always said no matter what nothing or nobody can separate us not even death itself your here with me now in my hear just as i'm there with you in your heart baby girl you wait for daddy at that rainbow bridge I promise my sweet darling I will meet you there and we will live together forever God Bless you my sweet sweet baby girl your daddy's baby angel girl. I love you Rox then now and forever love daddy

Last edited by stormchaser; 10-25-2013 at 09:27 PM.
stormchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!