View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 10:57 AM   #3
Yorkiemom1
Rosehill Yorkies
Donating YT Member

Your pain is sooooooo evident in your post, it is heartbreaking. There is nothing anyone can say or do that will actually make the gut wrenching heartache you....we all....experience, when we lose one of these precious little souls. I have certainly lost my fair share, for a variety of reasons....and I too, still cry when I speak of each one of them, and some have been gone for several years. But I really do think after a period of mourning, deep in your heart of hearts, you long for the companionship of another Yorkie.....not to REPLACE the precious baby you loved so much and ache over still......but to help lick the wounds and jagged edges of your broken heart and devastated soul.....a new precious little angel that God is looking for someone to take care of, to brighten their days, to comfort the upsets of lifes daily struggles, a loving devoted baby that listens to you cry, or rant, or plan, or just cuddle.....to provide a loving, tender, caring home for one of Gods little souls, until He calls that baby back to His side....God is looking for devoted owners for these babies.....I think you need to answer His call to take in and watch over another of his little souls......again, not to replace or displace your wonderful memories of your precious Munchkin, but to show you the strength and endless love you have to give these babies...... Please, consider getting another angel to shower with love and attention....I think this will help you ease the pain you still feel over the loss of Munchkin, and I think Munchkin, with all the love he had in his little heart for you, would want you to move forward from this place of devastation you are stuck in.
Yorkiemom1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!