View Single Post
Old 10-23-2013, 08:52 PM   #1
kidnurse
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Unlove My adorable Munchkin died 10/24/12

This is my first post. Sorry if it's long. Munchkin was 4.5lbs. and 6 years old. I wanted a yorkie for a long time and got Munchkin during my son's first tour in Iraq. I treasured him so much and if someone held him he just wanted to come to me. In the spring of 2012 he had to have major emergency for 14 bladder stones.(He wasn't able to pee.) It took the vet 3 hrs. and she almost lost him twice. When I was able to take him home I slept in the spare bedroom with him. I took him into the vet. everyday for I.V.'s because he wasn't eating. I was afraid he wouldn't make it. After a couple of weeks he wanted his favorite treat and I knew he was getting better. The vet had to change how he peed. He didn't pee like a boy anymore. He leaked urine but I was just so happy he was better. I had heart trouble and went into the hospital 10/22/12. My husband held the phone to him and he was just moaning. I had him run him into the vet then called the vet. that he was coming. She took x-rays and he had a large cancer tumor in his lung. I took him to the vet 6 weeks before this and had x-rays to check for stones and the lung tumor wasn't there. It grew that fast in 6 weeks.I lost it in the hospital and the nurse's had 3 minister's come to see me. I had to go to the vet. so I could see him and hold him one more time. I went into the hospital to fix my heart and came home with a broken heart. He died 1 year ago today.I'm still crying for him and can't talk about him without crying.He was such a beautiful yorkie and my baby. Do any of you have any ideas to help me? Thanks
kidnurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!